This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There information are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. In fastboot mode, connect to PC, run the Fastboot command fastboot getvar product.
- By default, the icons and other UI elements are larger than usual.
- The Poco X3 Pro is basically just an old phone with buffed-up internals.
- Basically, this mobile firmware is used for flashing, updating or unbrick your android mobile phone.
- Xiaomi offers plenty of customizability for the panel, and you can change the color balance, schedule dark mode, and use the text-focused reading mode.
- Blacks look like real blacks, and you’ll see your battery life increase.
- The action you just performed triggered the security solution.
I bought this phone in June 2021 and I am very happy with the purchase. I bought it 7 months ago and it seemed fine to me, I haven’t found any bugs, and the only bad thing is that the battery doesn’t last as long as I thought. It\’s a very good phone, I have it since december of 2021. But nowdays you may found better phones in relation to the price. It’s been two months since I bought it, so far it’s not bad, God willing. The POCO X3 Pro specs offer powerful and versatile smartphone that is perfect for any gadget enthusiast.
Since this is a 4G LTE device, so unlike 5G devices, your battery life isn’t going to take a hit. Even the $349 Google Pixel 4a is a 4G LTE smartphone that is selling quite well. So maybe the Poco X3 Pro having only LTE connections isn’t too bad a thing. The photos from the selfie camera have accurate colors, reasonable detail, and contrast.
MIUI still isn’t perfect, and it has its issues on the POCO X3 NFC just like it did on the Xiaomi Mi 11. I had to disable battery optimization for Facebook Messenger yet again in order to receive message notifications, and UI elements are broken still in some places. Having to disable the system-level dark mode for each and every app that’s had its design messed up is painstaking, yet it’s an actual necessity for some apps. Video recording goes up to 4K 30fps with the primary rear camera. There’s no stabilisation and I did notice quite a bit of jitter in video recorded while moving, no matter the resolution. Just like with stills, the quality is ok for casual use but you can get better at this price level.
Discussion about this post